- 9 Posts
Gmail will no longer auto-sync/push on rooted S3
My rooted Verizon Galaxy S3 with Cleanrom Seven installed stopped automatically syncing my gmail. I can manually refresh my mail, but it does not sync automatically despite the sync being enabled. I've also wiped data, removed my google account, and even done a factory reset without restoring any google data...and although it occasionally works temporarily, it always stops working.
If a factory reset won't fix it, I don't know what to do anymore. Help?!?!?!
- By Master T in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 15Last Post: 02-18-2015, 01:25 PM
- By mrsmumbles in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2014, 09:20 PM
- By Igorandroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 05:39 AM
- By Doctor Zoidberg60 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:56 PM