- 3 Posts
I root my phone a couple of months ago thinking the OTA update for the HOX+ would never come and alas it's here. I did not replaced the stock ROM just unlocked it and flash the recovery for TWRP, could anybody just help me on how to return it to stock so I can get the update?
Thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-17-2014, 09:03 AM #2
- By benny3 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2014, 05:24 PM
- By Leslie_Jeanneth in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 10:23 PM
- By stewarta13wsb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:55 PM
- By TEM1123 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:49 AM
- By alexm77 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 02:53 PM