- 1 Posts
Gmail app slow loading email
Phone: T-Mobile Prism II
Conditions present on Wifi(Excellent speeds@10 Mbps)
When I open the Gmail app to either check my email, or read an email that I received an alert for it takes forever to load the email in the app. It also sometimes takes awhile to load the list, the problems with network connection with it being very fast and loads web pages including Mail.google.com fast. Any advice would be nice, thank you!
- 01-19-2014, 02:06 PM #2
Re: Gmail app slow loading email
try emptying the Trash folder as well as archiving and/or deleting Gmails from your Inbox. also - delete any Apps/Widgets and Background syncs in settings that you are not using. finally, you can try a hard reset back to factory fresh state and then do a manually reinstall of everything. something this helps speed things up. make sure everything is backed up first.
unfortunately - your phone is just not that powerful to give you top performance. you get what you pay for. my advice is spend a little more when you buy your next phone and you'll get better performance.
- 01-19-2014, 02:08 PM #3
- 01-19-2014, 03:29 PM #4
- By lexi.pile in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2014, 01:57 AM
- By Dan Volz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:29 AM
- By wezzyd in forum HTC One M7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:28 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM