Galaxy Note 10.1: Flashed ROM now having problems when booted.
i tried flashing a rom didnt work out now when my GALAXY NOTE 10.1 GT-N 8010 boots up it comes to a android icon ,at the bottom it say welcome to GT-N8010 WITH A WHITE HAND COMING UP SHOWING WHERE TO BEGIN setup when i start a message comes om saying unfortuantly setup wizard has stopped i have tried a factory reset in settings ans a reset and data wipe in recover . can this be fixed or do i chuck it a way the funny thing is the line of apps at the bottom i can open them .
- 01-19-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: booting up
First did you make a backup in your custom recovery before flashing? This would of been an easy escape route.
Second, don't give up hope this soon. As long as its booting up and you can get into your custom recovery you have options. I would try doing a factory reset in your custom recovery CWM/TWRP and flashing the ROM again. OR you could find another ROM, one that has a proven reputation of working and download it to computer, transfer it to your device while its still being recognized by your computer and then flash that ROM.
If it was me I would do the latter first. Get a another option to flash on the device NOW while its still recognized by your computer before something more drastic happens and you lose that option.
- 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM #3
- 01-19-2014, 04:15 PM #5
- 01-19-2014, 10:00 PM #7
- By bassbandit in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:04 AM
- By stepaul8 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 9Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:32 PM
- By iDoc86 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:27 AM
- By capsfloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:19 AM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-20-2014, 12:41 AM