- 2 Posts
Odin failure help please!!!!
Okay so I have a samsung s3. It's been updated to 4.3 but I want to downgrade it to 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 so I can unlock the carrier. I did some research and i found out I'd have to use ODIN. I got the right firmware. I put the firmware file in PDA section and I put my phone in download mode. Auto-Reboot is not clicked. Each time I run it it says
<ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/005> RES OK !!
<ID:0/005> Remain Port .... 0
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)
- 01-19-2014, 09:43 PM #2
Re: Odin failure help please!!!!
We've seen this similar situation before and I believe its part of the new Android 4.3 update or more specifically what Samsung has done making rooting or flashing anything with Odin a tough task once updated to 4.3Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- By pne1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Cara Ligaf in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:33 AM
- By Jared O in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 01:41 AM
- By Jay Mar in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:07 PM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:19 PM