- 2 Posts
Odin failure help please!!!!
Okay so I have a samsung s3. It's been updated to 4.3 but I want to downgrade it to 4.1.1 or 4.1.2 so I can unlock the carrier. I did some research and i found out I'd have to use ODIN. I got the right firmware. I put the firmware file in PDA section and I put my phone in download mode. Auto-Reboot is not clicked. Each time I run it it says
<ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/005> RES OK !!
<ID:0/005> Remain Port .... 0
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)
- 01-19-2014, 09:43 PM #2
Re: Odin failure help please!!!!
We've seen this similar situation before and I believe its part of the new Android 4.3 update or more specifically what Samsung has done making rooting or flashing anything with Odin a tough task once updated to 4.3Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Jared O in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2014, 01:07 AM
- By pne1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2014, 08:40 AM
- By Cara Ligaf in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:33 AM
- By Jay Mar in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 05:07 PM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:19 PM