- 1 Posts
S3 won't upgrade to 4.3 OTA
I have a SGS3
Model number: GT-I9300
Android version: 4.1.2
I bought it unlocked from Canada, but I live in the czech republic. My carrier is vodafone.
I don't understand why my phone can't upgrade to 4.3 OTA... it always says that I have the latest updates.
I've tried connecting to Kies on my laptop, but I have the never ending "connecting" loop.
Anyone know how to upgrade without rooting the phone?
Thanks a bunch!
- 01-24-2014, 01:56 PM #2
- 03-05-2014, 05:48 AM #3
- 03-05-2014, 12:34 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: S3 won't upgrade to 4.3 OTA
I followed the suggestion:
- Uninstalling Kies
- Shut down Laptop
- Start up Laptop
- New Download Kies and install
Then, I tried to connect, and same "connecting" status.
Did I do something wrong ? any suggestion ?
- - - Updated - - -
- By nazrin nazmee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:20 AM
- By ap3604 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:38 PM
- By AIRWING25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:16 AM
- By Aason Ong in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:58 AM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 04:51 AM