- 2 Posts
Google Play Store error "RPC:S-3" when trying to update or install any apps.
I've read everything I can find on these forums on this error message, and tried every suggested remedy, but my Razr Maxx gives me this error message every time I try to update an app or download a new one. This is a problem with every app, not just Facebook. has anyone come up with the solution? I'm running 4.1.2.
- 01-22-2014, 01:41 PM #2
Re: Google Play Store error "RPC:S-3" when trying to update or install any apps.
You aren't the only one. The solution that seems to have the most widespread success is in the first post of the following thread: Google Play Error Solution [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]. Remove and then re-add your Google account from the device. Anyone dealing with this issue on a device running 4.3 or later will need to create a 'placeholder' account before you remove your personal one.
If that doesn't solve the S-3 error, I would take a look through the thread at that first link. It seems as though none of the apparent solutions work for everyone.
- 01-24-2014, 01:08 PM #4
- By Umass021 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:33 PM
- By mrkmrkmrk in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:45 PM
- By chauncycat in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 17Last Post: 01-26-2014, 03:00 PM
- By blakebarkertech in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:56 AM
- By The Prior in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:17 PM