1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Missing language

Bought a Cubot P9, just for fun really, haven't used much of Android devices previously. To my dissapointment the phone didn't include the swedish language, almost all other languages was included. Tried More locale 2, gave me some swedish, but not much really. The phone is a MTK6572W based one, Android 4.2.2 with 1.2GHZ MTK6572W Cortex-A7 Dual-core processor and 512MB RAM + 4GB ROM. Is it poosible to install a ROM for another MTK6572W based phone with similar specs? ...or should I just settle down with english menues?

Maybe is there a better forum section for this question?

Regards,
    Mats

Default Re: Missing language

Quote Originally Posted by Mortsa View Post
    Bought a Cubot P9, just for fun really, haven't used much of Android devices previously. To my dissapointment the phone didn't include the swedish language, almost all other languages was included. Tried More locale 2, gave me some swedish, but not much really. The phone is a MTK6572W based one, Android 4.2.2 with 1.2GHZ MTK6572W Cortex-A7 Dual-core processor and 512MB RAM + 4GB ROM. Is it poosible to install a ROM for another MTK6572W based phone with similar specs? ...or should I just settle down with english menues?

Maybe is there a better forum section for this question?

Regards,
    Mats
    Download swedish language pack from the Android Store !!
    Kelly Burby
    Senior Web Analyst
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Missing language

A search for "Swedish language pack" returns a swedish extension for a keyboard app, not what I was looking for. More locale 2 already gave me a swedish keyboard.

Mats