Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tablet battery drain at night.

Hee there,

I'm having this issue with my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1). During night when I sleep sometimes it drains about 30% of my battery. Now, I noticed that in the up and download icon the upload icon is almost ALWAYS on. Meaning that it is uploading something that I did not gave any permissions for, which is rather annoying. The wifi isn't working good as well, as in not receiving messages or able to view websites, it used to work fine tho.. These kinda things are the reason why I hate Android an regret buying 2 tablets and a phone of it. Anyways before y'all mention, this is what I've done so far:

I'm NOT running any apps on the background.
    There's no facebook or any social media apps. Just Whatsapp. (those are the only allowed for background purposes).
    I've reset the router.
    I've rebooted the Android device.

The device is NOT rooted or anything and is barely 6 months old. Additionally, I DON'T have this uploading or wifi problem with my iPad, iPhone or BlackBerry's. My other Android tablet has wifi issues as well. Also Android seems so slow and buggy..? Compared to my iPad, or Ancient BlackBerry for that matter.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Tablet battery drain at night.

Well nvm guys, I found a solution. I switched from wifi channel, from channel 3 to 100. Which seems to help. Now all my devices work again.
    Tablet battery drain at night.-6v5fc.png
    Tablet battery drain at night.-screenshot_2014-01-23-12-05-24.png