| || |
Contacts Not Working for Samsung Galaxy Light
I know this problem has been posted to death, but none of the solutions that I have tried have fixed the problem. I am able to pull up my list of contacts, but when I click on a contact I get the message "Unfortunately, contacts have stopped working" and it send me to the home screen. I have a Samsung Galaxy Light running Jelly Bean 4.2.2. The phone worked fine for awhile, then started giving me the error messages. If I do a factory reset, the problem is fixed for a few days, but then the contacts problem persists again. I have tried all of the following:
1. Clearing the contacts cache
2. Enabling contacts storage - it already was running and there is no place to "Disable" or "enable" that I can see.
3. Factory reset - works for a few days and then the problem reoccurs
4. Change Date settings to a different format
5. Change time settings to a 24 hr format
Nothing has worked so far. Any ideas? Thanks!