- 1 Posts
Wifi Popup Notification
I need help. After I received 4.3 OTA update from Verizon, My SCH I535 got wifi popup message "YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS UNSTABLE." My xfinity wifi connection is here for almost 7 years and I have no problem like this. I looking HOW TO DISABLE WIFI NOTIFICATIONS like something NOADS. thanks. Sitaqui
- 01-24-2014, 09:39 AM #2
Re: Wifi Popup Notification
I am not sure about disabling those notifications, but you can try rebooting the router.
Another thing to try is clearing cache in recovery on your device. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 01-26-2014, 03:08 PM #3
- By gl12ox05 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:11 PM
- By Oakshan in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 06:13 AM
- By sethgoldstein in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:52 AM
- By gl12ox05 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:39 PM
- By abamobile_sp in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 06:34 PM