- 4 Posts
turn on USB debugging in recovery mode
does anyone know how to turn on USB debugging on when in recovery mode?
I got CWM on my galaxy nexus (was running android 4.2.2)
I'm stuck in a reboot loop and can't get my galaxy nexus detected by my computer (when connected via USB). I feel like if I could get it to turn USB debugging on, I can then sideload and try to recover from this.
- 01-24-2014, 10:35 AM #2
- 01-24-2014, 12:02 PM #4
- By jasonlbeal in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 21Last Post: 06-07-2016, 12:04 PM
- By Dhaval Shah3 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2015, 07:35 AM
- By readvanderbilt in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 01-25-2014, 03:46 PM
- By 1210saad in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:23 PM
- By redeyss in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:11 PM