- 2 Posts
My music library won't open
I have a THL W8 and I'm using the default player that came with it. Every time I try to open the music library I get the message "Unfortunely, Music has stopped" and then the app closes.
I can open playlists and play music.
The problem is only with the library, and it only started about half a year after I got it.
I tried restarting the phone and pressing clean cache but it still happens. Does anyone know why it happens/what should I do?
- 01-25-2014, 02:36 PM #2
- By Moo Cow in forum VerizonReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:30 PM
- By johncowb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:56 AM
- By BuBu Shofronea in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:47 AM
- By Hystericallify in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:07 AM
- By absiko in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:30 AM