- 2 Posts
I have the Android Jellybean 4.1.2 (Samsung Galaxy Ring). I like the phone, the only problem is, it only has almost 2GB internal storage. I have deleted all of the apps I downloaded onto the phone and yet it still says that it is taking up almost all of my internal storage. Since my storage is almost full, it will not let me access my photo gallery and all of my other apps keep freezing or becoming unresponsive. I tried to backup and restore my phone but I have no idea what the password is. Is there anyway I can get all of the internal storage cleared?
- 01-26-2014, 10:22 AM #2
Re: Storage Full
Look over this guide written by a fellow Ambassador: [GUIDE] Android Memory and How to Deal with Low Memory Warnings
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 01-26-2014, 10:28 AM #3
Re: Storage Full
Lesser known option:
1) download terminal emultator from Google play.
2) open terminal, type logcat -c then enter
3) type exit to close terminal, try to install an app, you should have some of your storage space back.
Also, have you tried clearing the cache via fastboot/recovery?
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:43 PM
- By ascanio1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:48 AM
- By ascanio1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:50 AM
- By ScottGeek in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:16 PM
- By CChamp in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2014, 10:53 AM