- 1 Posts
How to retrieve all my Lost System Apps
Help pls.. I rooted my 4.2.2 jellybean Android phone and using the Root Explorer app, I transferred all my system apps to my Sd card hoping to increase my phone's internal memory. After doing that, my phone rebooted and all the phone's system apps were gone!!!!!.. like the calendar, launcher, browser, dialer, contacts, File explorer and everything else.. Now using mc pc, I was able to download a few system apps like browser.apk and tried re installing it on my phone but it won't. . .THe error was "App not installed".. I think the reason was because I have also transferred the "downloader.apk something" into my sd card that's why I was unable to download apps now.. Begging Please help.. Cant use my phone now.. Do you have anything you can recommend for me to fix this?..I would really appreciate it! Gonna wait for ur reply.. Thank you!
- 01-30-2014, 03:43 AM #2
- 167 Posts
Re: How to retrieve all my Lost System AppsKelly Burby
Senior Web Analyst
Rapidsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- 01-31-2014, 03:09 AM #3
- 01-31-2014, 03:17 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: How to retrieve all my Lost System Apps
can i ask for something.
My SD card facing a problem where it not detect all the files so sudden
And the i think that the card are too old since i used it on 2011
So, i got my new Sony SD Card for my smartphone.
Only 4GB / class 4 .
But it remain the same, the SD card cant be recognized to my two phones.
How to solve all these ?
- By zapfrog in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 02-01-2014, 07:32 PM
- By Ivy909 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:21 PM
- By GravityMan in forum Moto GReplies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2014, 09:42 AM
- By brantome in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:12 AM
- By Cozume in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:02 AM