- 2 Posts
- 01-30-2014, 03:54 PM #2
Re: Unable to change web home page
Welcome to Android Central! Both Chrome and the stock Android Browser do not have a useful Home button, so selecting a "Home page" actually doesn't do that much. The only way it helps is when you start the browser up after having closed all tabs.
If you want the browser to open to that website, I suggest placing a Bookmark widget on the homescreen set to that site. So instead of tapping on Chrome or Browser or Internet to access your browser, tap that Bookmark, and you'll open the browser directly to that page.
- By jayboiandroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Zakariyya Gardee in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:39 AM
- By Zakariyya Gardee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:04 AM
- By tommyg530 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:17 PM
- By Acid Acid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:30 PM