1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default All Google services not working

Hello I have rooted my device and I was downloading a app and it was taking long to complete so I force stopped some app in the app manager thing (I think it was about downloading) and now after that any google things don't work. Like google play or youtube. How do I get it to work again? Plus I have tried the clear data thing on the google fraimwork thing. Please help!

Global Posts
    6,763 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: All Google services not working

Quote Originally Posted by Freddie Pedlar View Post
    Hello I have rooted my device and I was downloading a app and it was taking long to complete so I force stopped some app in the app manager thing (I think it was about downloading) and now after that any google things don't work. Like google play or youtube. How do I get it to work again? Plus I have tried the clear data thing on the google fraimwork thing. Please help!
    Welcome to the forums! Have you tried rebooting the device? That should clear the issue and get the App to start working again. If not, go back into that App/Service via Settings > Applications then make sure all the settings appear to be right.