- 2 Posts
Not receiving confirmation texts
I own a Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket on AT&T's GO Phone network and I haven't been able to receive confirmation texts from apps and businesses that require phone number verification (Uber, Facebook, Twitter, ect.) Even services like ChaCha can't get through to me. Is there a setting I can turn off to allow these messages to come through?
- 2 Posts
Re: Not receiving confirmation texts
I was able to give AT&T a call this morning and it turns out there was a default spam block activated by the network. Newer Galaxy phones actually have an option in the settings to turn this on or off, but the representative was able to remove it for me. I started receiving the messages after I restarted my phone. Hope this helps anyone in the future.
- By ponderoni in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2014, 12:29 AM
- By dumpstermax in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 01:30 AM
- By LoadedZen in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:15 AM
- By lgg2 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:45 AM
- By Freddie Pedlar in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:00 PM