galaxy s4 issues

bmiller1986

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Someone has got to have the same problem with galaxy s4. Its so annoying and no one seems to know how to fix it. The first one is when someone sends me a picture I click on it to view it but when I hit the back button (to go back to the message) itll just go back to my albums then I have to get out of that and go back in to the message. There is no setting to fix this. It just seems a little dumb to have to go all the way out and back into the message where I was originally at. Is this a defect or does someone else have this issue?
The second problem I have is when I go to my recent calls itll show all the recent calls and messages. I hit menu and "view" and "all calls" but when I go out of it and back in later its back to all the recent messages and calls instead of just "all calls" am I supposed to change it every time or is this another defect? Someone please give me some answers! !! Thank you.

carlochan

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S4 problems after update are all over the web. Only Samsung can give a fix to this sorry. In the meantime you can try out blackberry Z30.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power