- 1 Posts
Android Root Odin Fails
Hey everyone, today i want to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch, but ODIN say's fail, and i click start again and now nothing, now nothing happens, tablet still Downloading, it's around 10-45%, what i need to do ? close odin and restart tablet ??
EDIT : now it say's firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again. But i still want to root it ..
- 02-04-2014, 10:04 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By cplloyd42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:24 AM
- By CopaCC in forum Other ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:14 AM
- By jiri463 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 12:43 PM
- By droidloverfan in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:08 AM
- By ihsaaan in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:09 AM