Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Firmware 4.3 Issues Samsung Galaxy S4

Hi everyone,

I accepted last nite a firmware update on my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505. It was about the new Android 4.3 version so i decided to say "OK" and I went to sleep. Today when i was supposed to use my phone i realized there are some weird issues:

• A earphone symbol is in top on the notification area, when no earphone is plugged to my device. I can't answer incoming calls because my phone believes there is a ghost earphone
    • I had to hard reset my phone twice with no results
    • Due to hard reset i lost most applications and now i can't get them back: Whatsapp for instance (it seems Mobile Data or Wifi connections are not in good shape after firmware upgrade)

I live in Ecuador-Latin America, but i bought my cell phone on USA last year and it was working fine before the firmware upgrade i did yesterday.

Please let me know if there is a way to get back to the 4.2 (previous) firmware or there is a way to get my phone working properly.

Thanks in advance-

Larry