1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default unknown symbol

i have rooted my samsung galaxy mini s3, and everything is great,but i'm wondering what the symbol behind the alarm symbol is. i've searched to see how to remove but i can find nothing.iit appears regardless of what app i'm running 24/7. I would just like to know how to remove it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unknown symbol-unnamed.png   unknown symbol-unnamed-1-.png  

Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: unknown symbol

Quote Originally Posted by androidbrother16 View Post
    i have rooted my samsung galaxy mini s3, and everything is great,but i'm wondering what the symbol behind the alarm symbol is. i've searched to see how to remove but i can find nothing.iit appears regardless of what app i'm running 24/7. I would just like to know how to remove it.
    It's probably an app that you have installed that's putting it there. Check Juicedefender maybe?
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: unknown symbol

Quote Originally Posted by androidbrother16 View Post
    Please just post in only one thread so people can see what already has been suggested.
    Pat
    Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
    Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
    Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.2
    Chromecast
    Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.2