- 2 Posts
How to enable pattern lock again, all options except "password" are grayed out?
Hello, I recently added an exchange account which I then removed. Now my only lock screen security option is "password". I'd like to use pattern lock again.
I don't have any device administrators nor any exchange accounts anymore.
Is there any way to restore the settings to what they once were?
- 02-09-2014, 11:03 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By MArk50789 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2014, 03:24 AM
- By darth android in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:59 PM
- By duytuanbme in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 12:46 PM
- By tomc1227 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:07 AM