- 2 Posts
How to enable pattern lock again, all options except "password" are grayed out?
Hello, I recently added an exchange account which I then removed. Now my only lock screen security option is "password". I'd like to use pattern lock again.
I don't have any device administrators nor any exchange accounts anymore.
Is there any way to restore the settings to what they once were?
- 02-09-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: How to enable pattern lock again, all options except "password" are grayed out?
A reboot didn't work. It still looks like this: imgur: the simple image sharer
I have looked at Administrators, there is nothing there. Is there some other accounts or settings that can affect this?
- By darth android in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2014, 06:29 PM
- By duytuanbme in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2014, 04:32 AM
- By MArk50789 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:40 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2014, 02:24 AM
- By tomc1227 in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:07 AM