- 90 Posts
galaxy nexus problem 4.2
Yesterday my nexus started saying it was charging when it wasn't. It won't go away. I've tried restarting phone, pulling battery, letting phone die and then charge it. No luck. I'm guessing it is charging port but not sure. Any help? Samsung galaxy nexus unlocked and rooted. Never had this problem before. Battery is also dieing quickly. Any fix besides a possible factory reset?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-10-2014, 05:45 PM #2
Re: galaxy nexus problem 4.2
Yeah I'd wipe and reflash the ROM. Could be the kernel acting up and just needs a reset.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Glantz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 17Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:54 AM
- By Austin185 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 06:03 PM
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Almostlastplace in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2014, 02:36 PM