Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Vibration Intensity - Option's missing.

Hello!
    I'm trying to change my vibration intensity, but I can't find how.
    I searched the forum and found out it's supposed to be on Settings - Sounds - Vibration Intensity.
    Well, I don't have such a "Vibration Intensity" option (and it's not inside "Volume"). Screenshot:

Vibration Intensity - Option's missing.-2014-02-11-00.55.19.png

And the Device Info:

Vibration Intensity - Option's missing.-2014-02-11-00.59.40.png

Can someone help me change it or point me to an app that can do this?
    Thanks!

Default Re: Vibration Intensity - Option's missing.

Welcome to Android Central! What device are you using? What you're asking about isn't a standard Android feature, so what you were reading about was probably specific to a certain brand or model.

Edit: Never mind, I figured out that you're using an S3 Mini. Let me see if I can dig up anything.

What shows up when you tap "Device vibration"?
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    What shows up when you tap "Device vibration"?
    It just opens a window where I can choose or create a vibration pattern. If I try to create one, I can change the timing but not the strenght of it.
    Please tell me if you want screenshots, and like you said, I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. (software is updated btw)
    Thanks for the reply!

Which wireless provider? There can be subtle differences between providers for the same model of phone (actually, the model number is usually slightly different, so it's not even the same model).
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Which wireless provider? There can be subtle differences between providers for the same model of phone (actually, the model number is usually slightly different, so it's not even the same model).
    Sorry, what do you mean by wireless provider? Like Verizon? If so, none of them, I'm not from US.
    Edit: What I said doesn't make sense, sorry, I don't know what you mean.

That's what I mean. It may be that the International version doesn't have that option.

Posted via Android Central App
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Then that's propably the case, like I said, I'm not from US or Canada and when I bought the phone it didn't come attached with any service provider, so it's propably the standard all around model.
    But it's strange that it doesn't have that option (or at least it's sure not easy to find it), it seens kind of obvious to me that the user would want to customize that.
    Also, since you said that this isn't a standard feature, maybe I should ask this in another section of the forum?
    I can contact Samsung about that too, or do you have any ideas?
    Thanks!

You can post your question in the S3 Mini forum here: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com