Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.2 for Xperia TL?

It said over a year ago on several articles on the web that the Xperia TL was getting the 4.2 upgrade from at&t. I went to update mine yesterday and it says it has the latest firmware which is odd seeing as i am running 4.1? Any idea what happened. I tried to update over the air. Sony Xperia T/TL Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Now Available and How to Install - International Business Times

Global Posts
    7,310 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: 4.2 for Xperia TL?

Quote Originally Posted by tdsweetwheels View Post
    It said over a year ago on several articles on the web that the Xperia TL was getting the 4.2 upgrade from at&t. I went to update mine yesterday and it says it has the latest firmware which is odd seeing as i am running 4.1? Any idea what happened. I tried to update over the air. Sony Xperia T/TL Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Now Available and How to Install - International Business Times
    I just searched the net and can't find any news related to the Xperia TL update past 4.1. Given its been this long and no update, it's unlikely that you'll see the device receive an update to 4.2 at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app