Media controller on my galaxy gear isn't working?

galaxy s4 user

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I just got a galaxy s4 today. The media controller on my galaxy gear was working fine before but now it isn't at all. Everything else is functioning except that. The devices are paired and I recently tried hard resetting the gear twice and no results. I have no idea what else to try or even begin to figure what the problem could be.

Has anyone encountered this before? Strangely enough, I've used my gear with 4.1.2 on my s3 and the media controller is the one thing that worked almost consistently. Very confused by this.... :'(

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, everyone. I just got a galaxy s4 today. The media controller on my galaxy gear was working fine before but now it isn't at all. Everything else is functioning except that. The devices are paired and I recently tried hard resetting the gear twice and no results. I have no idea what else to try or even begin to figure what the problem could be.

Has anyone encountered this before? Strangely enough, I've used my gear with 4.1.2 on my s3 and the media controller is the one thing that worked almost consistently. Very confused by this.... :'(

Is anyone else in the S4 Forums having the same issue? What about factory resetting the S4? Have you done that?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

samatronexcel

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I've been having this issue with my Note 3 and Galaxy Gear since I got them last November. It will work fine then all of a sudden it wont work. The Gear is still connected and everything but media control works. If I disconnect the Gear from the Gear Manager then reconnect it starts working again. I was hoping this would have been fixed in a firmware update by now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance