- 1 Posts
Media controller on my galaxy gear isn't working?
Hi, everyone. I just got a galaxy s4 today. The media controller on my galaxy gear was working fine before but now it isn't at all. Everything else is functioning except that. The devices are paired and I recently tried hard resetting the gear twice and no results. I have no idea what else to try or even begin to figure what the problem could be.
Has anyone encountered this before? Strangely enough, I've used my gear with 4.1.2 on my s3 and the media controller is the one thing that worked almost consistently. Very confused by this....
- 02-13-2014, 10:30 PM #2
- 04-08-2014, 10:24 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Media controller on my galaxy gear isn't working?
I've been having this issue with my Note 3 and Galaxy Gear since I got them last November. It will work fine then all of a sudden it wont work. The Gear is still connected and everything but media control works. If I disconnect the Gear from the Gear Manager then reconnect it starts working again. I was hoping this would have been fixed in a firmware update by now.
- By dspayde in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:06 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:24 PM
- By SalPugliese in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 02:39 PM
- By chrisjohnson22 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:14 PM
- By Glen Cuenca in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:30 PM