LG Optimus L9 not working anymore, com.android.phone error

brigeatenex

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I was at my friend's house and I was playing with my phone, it was okay, I didn't see any signs of trouble. I put my phone away because I was downloading an app (Clash of Clans) on google play and when I came back, the screen was all white, it showed word "encoding" (the phone is in Lithuanian language so I don't know what's the exact word) and only one button to choose, which was saying "Restore phone". There was no other way to close this window or do something so I restarted the phone by putting the battery out. When I wanted to turn on the phone, it just stayed on LG logo (when turning it on LG logo immediately starts shining but it didn't). I waited for literally 30 minutes and after that it somehow turned on but showed the same "encoding" window, with another message saying "com.android.phone process stopped working". I even tried pressing restore phone button but it doesn't respond. What should I do? I didn't do anything to that phone, didn't try to root it or something, I tried to hard reset it but it just turns on and only shows that LG logo. Phone is running Android 4.1 (don't remember the exact number now).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos