- 1 Posts
How do I boot into recovery on my prestigio multipad 8.0 HD?
I have prestigio multipad 8.0 HD and when i start device, its stucks on boot screen. BUT when i press power button + volume up to start recovery doesnt open! How can i fix it? And can i stop stucks in future, couse it hapends to me ~1 time in month, but its first time that recovery doesnt show of..
And it has Android 4.2.2 (i thing)... Please help...:\
- 02-16-2014, 10:17 PM #2
Re: How do I boot into recovery on my prestigio multipad 8.0 HD?
Welcome to Android Central! From what I can tell in this Russian YouTube video, it looks like you have to press abd hold the Power and Vol Up buttons until it powers on, then release the Power button while still keeping the Vol Up button down. Keep Vol Up pressed until the Recovery menu appears.
- 08-09-2014, 09:04 AM #3
- 08-09-2014, 09:44 AM #4
- 08-09-2014, 09:49 AM #5
- By jaeokita in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:17 AM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:59 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:52 PM
- By Cozume in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:33 AM
- By paul0303 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:55 PM