Half-working mobile data
Hi New here...
I currently own a Samsung Galaxy Note II, Version 4.3.
Getting straight to the point, ever since I got my phone the mobile data has been playing up - working in some areas and not working in others -
It works when I use mobile data to browse internet pages: dolphin browser, google chrome, even facebook posts will load.
But when I use mobile data to play/connect to games online, watch youtube videos (or any videos for that matter via mobile data) or connect to facebook messenger, the mobile data will not work. It will keep 'loading' for hours. I left my phone loading a youtube video (via the youtube app) in the morning and came back afternoon - still loading. And I can access the youtube website via google chrome easily, search for videos easily but can't actually play them...
This half-working mobile data is quite problematic for me, but other than that I quite like my phone as it is. I don't know if this is a common or unique problem with other Android/Samsung users; I'm new to the world of phone problems and forums. I don't know what's wrong with my phone or what to do in order to rectify the problem. Any tips on how to resolve this situation will be greatly appreciated
- 02-16-2014, 11:01 AM #2
- 02-17-2014, 09:38 AM #4
- 02-18-2014, 10:56 AM #6
- By Carpon in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2014, 01:27 PM
- By jaeokita in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 07-01-2014, 01:17 AM
- By Maber711 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:06 PM
- By LadyTravel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 11:34 PM
- By iain555 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 05:17 PM