Help with Root
Just had to return my i9305 (EE UK) to stock firmware as when i tried to root it with this it doesnt root
I flashed this to return to stock
Which file do i need now to root my phone properly ?
Any help is appreciated
- 02-16-2014, 11:14 AM #2
Re: Help with Root
Welcome to the forums.
Have you tried looking at the root methods here: GalaxyS3Root.com - How to Root Galaxy S3, custom ROMs, tips, and more!
The video he does are very well done. Just look for the international version root method.
- 02-16-2014, 11:33 AM #4
- 02-16-2014, 03:58 PM #7
- By Cozume in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:52 AM
- By Armanivers in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:30 AM
- By samrs6 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 02:43 PM
- By jonsnowden in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 01:08 PM
- By Cozume in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:58 AM