- 1 Posts
Android Tablet with 4.2.2 SD card problem. Please help!
So I have an off-brand tablet, the brand and model number are AGPteK TP714AQ. It is a very nice tablet for the price I paid and for being an off-brand, I have had no problems until now. So the problem is this: I have a 16GB SD card that when I connect it to my PC I can see it has only around 900MB used and around 13GB of free space. When it's in my tablet and I try to move apps to it i get the message: "Could not move app, not enough storage space on SD card" Why can't my tablet recognize that my SD card has a lot of free space on it? Any help is much appreciated, thanks.
- By stackberry369 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2015, 11:30 PM
- By aadepa in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:40 PM
- By raju130000 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Arielle Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:47 PM
- By Yash6100 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 09:42 AM