- 25 Posts
Need help with Symbol key
Hey guys this is my first post. I've recently switched from a long iphone history to the note 3 and regret all those iphone years. Well one feature I do miss and was wondering if android has it. When I type on the iPhone and press the Sym key to select a question mark or other symbol the keyboard would change back to the alphabet and on android I have to press symbol again which is a bit annoying. Any fix around this?
- 02-23-2014, 12:05 AM #2
Re: Need help with Symbol key
It has been a while since I used Samsung's keyboard, but maybe hitting space bar might shift it back. If not, there may be an option in Settings>Language and Input. However, you can always try a different keyboard as well.
Since you are new, have you posted in the Intro forums and said hello to the rest of the community?
- By raju130000 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:46 PM
- By airgreek in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:52 PM
- By Arielle Williams in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:47 PM
- By md363 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:14 PM
- By ANDREW AGANGA in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:58 AM