- 2 Posts
Galaxy S4 possibly infected?
I had a pop up on my galaxy S4 this evening when I was browsing. I was on a website that I've been to before without any problems. I backed out of the pop up instead of hitting ok. I just wanted to know if anyone has seen this one before and if I'm safe since I didn't hit ok. Thanks in advance and sorry if I posted in the wrong area, new to this site.
- 02-23-2014, 02:01 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 possibly infected?
Welcome to Android Central
You're probably fine. It it was a popup on a site, they're just trying get you to download an app.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By robin635 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 05:14 PM
- By Lori Hammer Stashefsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2014, 02:07 PM
- By TBolt2011 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:06 PM
- By Simon Zhang in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:34 PM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:49 PM