Cracked screen, can't unlock, need to access storage
I have a pattern lock on my AT&T Galaxy SII, but the screen has recently become damaged and unusable. Is there anyway to access the storage on my phone to retrieve files? Hooking up the USB cable does nothing because I can't put in the pattern lock. Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by snowpeck; 02-26-2014 at 12:06 PM.
- Yesterday, 05:30 AM #2
- By Kyo Kusanagi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 55Last Post: 03-06-2014, 03:33 PM
- By aspenedelen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 47Last Post: 03-06-2014, 10:31 AM
- By ShlomoX in forum Moto XReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:14 PM
- By mahimahi_k in forum HTC JetstreamReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:07 AM
- By Shawn Hardy in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:10 AM