- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 screen freezing
I have a Galaxy S3 that I just had the glass replaced on after cracking it. Now since I have got it back the screen will freeze up on me and I have to lock the screen then go back in and I can use it again. Is there a way that I can fix this issue other than turning it in. I am running 4.3 and it is from Cricket if that makes any difference.
- 02-27-2014, 02:39 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 screen freezing
This started happening the moment you got it back? If so I would say you need to send it back because it sounds like a touch sensor issue. I had the same thing on an older tablet and had to have it fixed.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- By Amatyi1 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: Today, 09:20 AM
- By lingang in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: Today, 02:58 AM
- By ninjiaChen in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:29 AM
- By Trolled123 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:49 PM
- By pcprik in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:58 PM