I've been duped

uthnkunome27

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Please Forgive Me If This has Been Addressed Before. I Have A RAZR Maxx And Since Nov. This Thing Has BeeN Acting Stupid. When I Open Up An App, It Will Just Lock Up And Eventually Give Me The Popup Of "Facebook Not Responding, Do You Want To Wait, close, Report". some Time When I Open Text Messages It Will Do The Same except It Won't Say Facebook.I Have Called Verizon To Express My Concern About It And They Wanted Me To File An Insurance Claim Since I Have A Very Small Crack On The Screen. I Was Put In The System As Pending But Didn't Go Through With It. I Finally Had Enough And Finalized The Claim. After I Did This I Have Had 0 (Zero) Issues What So Ever With It. I Go For Months Getting The Freezing Up And Pop ups Probably 30 times A Day, To Now, It Works Like It Did Brand new. some Thing Is Fishy About This To Me. Any Thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate That Everything Gets Capitalized When Writing On Forums Too. Drives Me Insane

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Maybe Verizon updated your profile on your phone or something. I am guessing you have 4.1, if so, have you disabled Facebook?

uthnkunome27

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Everything Has Been Working Perfectly Fine Since About 6Pm On Tuesday. Today, When The Clock Hit 12:00 Noon, My Signal Went Away And Got A Red Line Through It, Everything Went For A Moment. When It Came Back Up, I Have Had 4 Of Those Messages So Far About Facebook Isn't Responding Within 6 Minutes. It Does It With Anything. Messaging Isn't Responding, Gallery Isn't Responding, Browser Isn't responding, Etc. I Got A Replacement Phone In The Other Room From ashurion Yesterday. They May See That I haven't Activated It So They Screwed My Phone Up So I Wouldn't Change My mind. I Read That IPhone Had A Class Action Lawsuit Against Them For Similar Things As I Describe. Basically To Force Ppl To Upgrade Because Of Slow, GlitchY, Outdated, Phones. Its A Money Scam I Honestly Believe.

uthnkunome27

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, 4.1.2. I Haven't Disabled Facebook Because It Does It With Other Apps And Even Messes Up With
When I Press The Button At The Bottom In The Middle To Go To The Screens Where All The Apps Are stored. It Freezes briefly When I Tried To Swype Left And Right To Change Pages On My Home Screen And Even When I Dial A Phone Number

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12