- 02-28-2014, 12:34 AM #2
Re: How do I mark and copy text on the phone?
Typically, you need to long-press the text you want to copy, then adjust the brackets to highlight all of the text that you want. Then tap the Copy button (it might be the word "Copy" or an icon that looks like 2 sheets of paper) at the top of the screen.
- 03-02-2014, 08:33 PM #4
- By BoroughChild in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2014, 12:31 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:10 AM
- By Ryan IT Lab in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:12 AM
- By mojo rising in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:53 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:00 AM