- 2 Posts
Facebook video error "Update Adobe Flash Player"
I'm hoping someone can help me resolve this issue, I believe Facebook has updated their Flash requirements, every time I try and watch a video I get a n error message with a "update Adobe Flash Player", I've tried opening the link but it will not download. I have found the Play Store no longer supports Adobe Flash Player so I've tried to manually install the latest android v4.0 software from the archives files but even after installation it still does not let me view. Has anybody got any other solutions? Oh and I can view all the videos on my PC withouta problem.
- 02-28-2014, 10:11 AM #2
- 2,660 Posts
Re: Facebook video error "Update Adobe Flash Player"
Adobe no longer supports mobile devices.Pat
Nook Color - CM10.1 ( Jelly Bean 4.2.2) on eMMC
Google Galaxy Nexus - stock Jelly Bean 4.3
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.3
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.3
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By tiarosi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 05:02 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 17Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:30 PM
- By markv935 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Andrew Quann in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 07:07 AM
- By jaldhaka in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:56 AM