Is there any versatility in speech recognition?
Is there any manual somewhere that gives escape commands and such to give versatility to the speech recognition? As far as I can tell, if what you say is not interpreted the way you want: tough! So if you want punctuation, line breaks, or you don't like the homophone then SR is just unusable. That's to say nothing about words that are completely misheard.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Posted via Android Central App
- By accactg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 51Last Post: 01-17-2015, 09:34 AM
- By kingfisher171 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:45 AM
- By ChinaOperatingSystem in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:07 PM
- By JAF1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:41 PM
- By Droidboner in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:48 AM