- 1 Posts
Logicom E500 #Dual sim Android 4.2.2 Bluetooth....
Ok so as stated above I have a dual sim Logicom E500 running 4.2.2
Work van: Mercedes Vito on a 63 plate (UK) with the infotainment system controlling all the audio in the van
If I pair my old phone - Samsung Wave running on BADA it's fine
If I connect my works cheap crappy phone it works fine...
If I connect the new phone - I have contacts It rings via BT and comes through the infotainment system with no problems...
I press to answer (either by the phone screen or by the infotainment system) and I lose the audio - doesnt go through the system any more, doesnt go through the phone unless I then change the phone while in the call to blast out via the speaker on the phone, not even sure if the microphone works as by the time I get the audio on the people on the other end are asking me to call back and then hang up!
Has ANYONE come up with a solution for this?
I ummed and ahhed before I decided to go Android rather than Apple or Windows and chose Android because its supposed to e the best (according to users) - now I wish I hadn't bothered, especially as the manufacturer hasnt produced any updates to 4.3 - and they don't answer emails to support
If anyone has solved this, could they let me know please
- By mlish420 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
- By Richard Dallaire in forum ASUS Transformer Pad TF701Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:01 AM
- By HuaMinChen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 03:15 PM
- By partyd in forum For the CarReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 12:30 AM
- By mvsmith in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:47 PM