Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Update Android for Vonino Ego Qs ? from 4.2.1 to 4.3 ?

Hello i want to upgrade or update to new version my phone .. Vonino Ego Qs.. dual sim,
    the phone went to about phone and update says no new updates .. but I want a more advanced version
    sorry for my english

Default Re: Update Android for Vonino Ego Qs ? from 4.2.1 to 4.3 ?

Welcome to Android Central! OS updates are dependent on the phone manufacturer and the wireless carrier agreeing to develop the latest OS version released by Google for that particular phone. I'm not familiar with your particular brand of phone, so I'm not sure how reliable they are when it comes to updates--but it may be that you may have to wait a while for the next update, if it even comes at all.

The other way to get a more current version of Android installed is to root your phone (i.e., gain superuser status) and flash a custom ROM--essentially replacing the stock OS with a new one. This is not for novices, but here's a guide I found on the web about rooting your phone: (Guide) Root Vonino Ego QS | JellyDroid