- 11 Posts
Hey all, what do you guys use for a lock screen? I've been having a little trouble finding one that I like.
I like would like to have a clock/weather app, shortcuts to phone, camera, and messaging, battery indicator, and notifications for missed calls and texts. Another big thing for me is the ability to turn off wifi/noise/and screen brightness from the lockscreen
I real bonus would be to be able to play google play music from the lock screen.
Thank you all
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-03-2014, 03:41 PM #2
Re: lock screen
What device are you using?
I used to use Holo locker before I started using custom ROMs. Very similar to the stock Android lockscreen and you can use DashClock to add extensions for things on your lock screen. Also, depending on your phone, there could be built in options that allow you to add widgets, so that you don't need to install third party apps.
Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....mobint.locker
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 03-03-2014, 03:58 PM #3
- 2,229 Posts
Re: lock screen
I used to use widget locker but found it buggy. Now a days with the help of Zooper i have my phone set up exactly how i like it so i do feel a need to customize the lock screen. I just want to pass it to get to the good stuff
Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
- By fybbob in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2014, 11:55 PM
- By buiducthang in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:23 PM
- By kimikookskookis in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 08:59 AM
- By ozlemg81 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 05:54 AM