Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google play store issue

Hi, recently I encountered a problem on my Samsung Galaxy Light where I cannot install purchased apps from the Google Play store. I get an error message while trying to install an app that says "Insufficient storage available". I know this isn't the actual problem because I have 500 MB on internal storage and 11 GB on my SD card. Also, any free apps have no problem, even though they are the same/larger size. I have tried restarting my phone, and clearing data/cache of Google Play store. Does anyone know what could be causing the issue? I am running 4.2 Jelly Bean.

Also, how do I set my install directory to external storage so that I can install large apps? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Google play store issue

I'm having this same exact issue. I am using a Nobis NB09 tablet, it froze and would not restart, so I had to do a factory reset, and every since then, I can NOT download anything from the playstore, or anywhere else for that matter.. I also bought an SD card, and it didn't work either.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Google play store issue

Weird, that sounds a bit different because for me I can download stuff from the interwebz and free apps from the play store install fine.

At this point I might just sideload the apps....