- 2 Posts
Google play store issue
Hi, recently I encountered a problem on my Samsung Galaxy Light where I cannot install purchased apps from the Google Play store. I get an error message while trying to install an app that says "Insufficient storage available". I know this isn't the actual problem because I have 500 MB on internal storage and 11 GB on my SD card. Also, any free apps have no problem, even though they are the same/larger size. I have tried restarting my phone, and clearing data/cache of Google Play store. Does anyone know what could be causing the issue? I am running 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Also, how do I set my install directory to external storage so that I can install large apps? Thanks in advance.
- 03-03-2014, 11:00 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Google play store issue
I'm having this same exact issue. I am using a Nobis NB09 tablet, it froze and would not restart, so I had to do a factory reset, and every since then, I can NOT download anything from the playstore, or anywhere else for that matter.. I also bought an SD card, and it didn't work either.
- By syemon in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:10 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 04:35 PM
- By Edwill86 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:05 AM
- By cpcxgsr in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Toan Nguyen2 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 06:58 PM