Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help. System Panel Monitor

My phone is lagging so bad, I do the partition wipes, & run system panel but I don't know what it means.. Lol can someone take a look at them & 1. Explain what they mean & 2. See if they can tell what's going on? I also took a pic of the app sucker app. The!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Default Re: Help. System Panel Monitor

You either have a Droid Razr or Razr Maxx, right? My old Razr Maxx really started slowing down the past 6 months or so before I switched to my current Nexus 5. There are lots of posts in the Razr forums about lagginess as well, but no one has really been able to pinpoint the cause. Factory resets and cache partition wipes seem to help temporarily, but things end up bogging down after a short time. Personally, I suspect it has to do with ongoing Google Play Services updates not playing nice with the Razr's aging TI OMAP processor (which is no longer made nor supported, since TI got out of the business in 2012). The people who don't complain about lag almost always have rooted their Razrs and installed custom ROMs, so that might be your best bet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you. I'm so done with this thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yeah, I hear you. It's actually one of the main reasons I ended up switching from Verizon to T-Mobile--Verizon just wouldn't be flexible with the upgrade date (after unceremoniously changing it from 18 months to 24 months), and I was getting increasingly frustrated with the poor performance of the phone as well as the shockingly mediocre LTE speeds where I live.