trying to recover deleted photos on a sumsang s3 4.3

pinkpanther3610

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, my wife deleted all her photos trying to upload them all onto dropbox. I have downloaded many data recovery programs like stella phoenix and dr fone but i am unable to make the programs see my phone. I need to try enable mass storage but i know when we upgraded to 4.3 that setting went to mtp and ptp but no mass storage. im sure this has been asked but i kind of need a step by step to try get those photos back they are really important to me and my wife. pleeeeese help!!!:'(

Arnav14

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, my wife deleted all her photos trying to upload them all onto dropbox. I have downloaded many data recovery programs like stella phoenix and dr fone but i am unable to make the programs see my phone. I need to try enable mass storage but i know when we upgraded to 4.3 that setting went to mtp and ptp but no mass storage. im sure this has been asked but i kind of need a step by step to try get those photos back they are really important to me and my wife. pleeeeese help!!!:'(

Any update? Are you able to recover the photos?? Even I am in the same situation and want to recover the photos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888