Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default trying to recover deleted photos on a sumsang s3 4.3

Hi guys, my wife deleted all her photos trying to upload them all onto dropbox. I have downloaded many data recovery programs like stella phoenix and dr fone but i am unable to make the programs see my phone. I need to try enable mass storage but i know when we upgraded to 4.3 that setting went to mtp and ptp but no mass storage. im sure this has been asked but i kind of need a step by step to try get those photos back they are really important to me and my wife. pleeeeese help!!!

Default Re: trying to recover deleted photos on a sumsang s3 4.3

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanther3610 View Post
    Hi guys, my wife deleted all her photos trying to upload them all onto dropbox. I have downloaded many data recovery programs like stella phoenix and dr fone but i am unable to make the programs see my phone. I need to try enable mass storage but i know when we upgraded to 4.3 that setting went to mtp and ptp but no mass storage. im sure this has been asked but i kind of need a step by step to try get those photos back they are really important to me and my wife. pleeeeese help!!!
    Any update? Are you able to recover the photos?? Even I am in the same situation and want to recover the photos
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

i cant recover any photos because of that mass storage that i cant enable. if any one has any ideas pls let me know. Thanks