- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Installed wrong driver while rooting Galaxy Tab 3
Was trying to root my samsung galaxy tab 3 sm-t110 using a method for the sm-t210 and the root didnt fully work so its not even rooted and when I boot it up it says sm-t210 with a caution icon. I know there is no update for my device (jellybean 4.2) but when I search for one it says I cant get one because my device is modified. Someone tell me how to delete the sm-t210 driver or whatever I even did or how to root my sm-t110 if its rooted I dont mind no updates but its not even rooted aaaand I cant update. Bs. Please help!
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-09-2014, 11:33 AM #2
Re: Installed wrong driver while rooting Galaxy Tab 3
Welcome to the forums.
You may have to reflash the stock ROM with Odin.
- 03-10-2014, 05:35 AM #3
- By jpinto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:18 AM
- By evols in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Martin Simmonds in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2014, 05:32 PM
- By Mosn Jadoon in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Dun Ning in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:37 AM