- 03-09-2014, 08:15 AM #2
Re: how to update
1. Unroot and update via the OTA, however I would check with this process because I think there is some difficulty rooting with the newest version of Android.
2. Find a custom ROM based on the newest update. I'm sure there is some close to stock ROMs and then heavily customized.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 03-09-2014, 08:17 AM #3
Re: how to update rooted Note II
Don't skip the unroot part if you go with option 1. It may cause problems.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-10-2014, 04:35 AM #4
- By Puzzlegal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 24Last Post: 12-19-2014, 09:48 AM
- By Steve R8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 01:23 PM
- By Liar Xp in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 01:37 PM
- By onlinegamefree in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 10:10 AM