- 1 Posts
Android - Low On Space?
Before downloading an 1.14GB app on my Samsung Galaxy Phone, I had 1.24GB Free in my internal storage.
Strangely, I wasn't able to download the app and I got a message saying "Low on space. Phone storage space is getting low."
I don't understand this part why I only have 189MB left of internal storage on my phone when I didn't even manage to download the app. I already use Cache and Memory Cleaner and a Task Killer and I restarted my phone. I've tired looking through my internal storage folders on my pc, but I don't see anything that I can delete. What's happening here? Can anyone solve this?
- 03-11-2014, 06:40 PM #2
- 2,627 Posts
Re: Android - Low On Space?
Not sure why the space is taken since you didn't download it but I have abit of advice for next time. You always need enough room to download an app and install it so don't try to install something unless you have double the space needed before downloading it. This is rarely an issue since most apps are small.
- By Adrienne Pena in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 04:13 PM
- By berlin00 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:25 PM
- By Dale Sexton in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2014, 09:02 PM
- By zuren in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:18 PM
- By Gaurav in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2014, 05:57 PM