- 2 Posts
Memory Card Not Detecting when connecting via USB
I have been facing this issue from two days, whenever ii try to connect my android device via USB to PC...memory card is not detected and when i disconnect it and try to access card on phone i am unable to do that.
And when i restart my device everything is fine, and when connect it everything goes same as mentioned above.
AC team need your help
- 03-15-2014, 10:26 AM #2
Re: Memory Card Not Detecting when connecting via USB
Welcome to the forums.
Can the card be read when loaded to your PC?
Do you have your drivers updated?
- By trunker1 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Christopher Batih in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2014, 11:07 AM
- By DesertHawk in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 10:35 AM
- By cre8ive1970 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 10:18 AM
- By rocketman2000 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2014, 06:20 PM